BU Crest - Click to go homeClick to return home
| Prospective Students | Students | Faculty & Staff | Alumni | Visitors | Site Map | Contact | Search Options |
 

Home  
 
History of the Archives  
 
Administrative Policies  
 
Annual Reports  
 
Search Our Collections  
 
Staff Listing  
 
S.J. McKee Archives
 

Full Display Format

Image
Title Aagaard's Cafe - Kitchen
Description Level Item
Series No. 3.1
Item No. 1-2002.3.1E9a
Material Type graphic
Date Range [192-]
Physical Description 3 1/2" x 5"
Material Details Negative
History/Biographical Opened 1903. Closed 1923. | Building became the Oak Theatre ca. 1930. Reopened as Towne Cinema ca. 1980 after being closed for many years. [The Towne Cinema has now been closed for many years. P.E. 19/06/09]
Custodial History For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope & Content Aagaard's Cafe main kitchen area
Notes Located at 29 8th Street
[Mr. Stuckey put two negatives in the same envelope, numbering them E9 and E9a. We have separated them.]
Repro Restriction The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Accession No. 1-2002
Name Access Aagaard's Cafe
Subject Access businesses | cafes | restaurants | Brandon business buildings & facilities before 1940

Powered by DB/Text WebPublisher, from Inmagic WebPublisher PRO
There are 0 comments on this photo.
 
 
Site Maintained by:

S.J. McKee Archives

John E. Robbins Library

Brandon University

Last updated August 31, 2010.